|April 15 - 30
||Saturdays only, 1:30 pm (Call for midweek schedule)
|May 1 - June 30
||Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 am and 1:30 pm - Monday thru Friday: 10 am only
|July 1 - Sept 4: (Labor Day):
||Every day at 8:30 am and 1:30 pm
|Sept 5 - Sept 30:
||Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 am and 1:30 pm
Monday thru Friday: One trip only at 1:00 pm
|October 1 - 30
||Every day: 10am
- All trips are subject to change due to weather and demand.
- All trips are 3 to 4 hours long.
- Morning trips are least busy.
- Weekday trips are less busy
What to Bring
- Camera. Don’t forget to charge your battery and bring an extra memory card!
- Sweater or jacket. Even on a warm day. It’s always 10-20 degrees coolers out on the water.
- Wear sneakers or rubber soled shoes. No heels, please! Remember, you are dressing to go on a whale watch, not a club.
- Sunglasses. Polarized sunglasses are the best for whale watching because they reduce the glare and help you see into the water better—thus seeing the whales better.
- Hat and Sunscreen.
Cape Ann Whale Watch, 415 Main St., PO Box 345, Gloucester, MA 01930
Reservations: (800) 877-5110 - Telephone: (978) 283-5110 - E-mail: email@example.com